10 Reasons to Have Your Pet Fixed
According to the ASPCA:
1. Your female pet will live a longer, healthier life.
2. Neutering provides major health benefits for your male.
3. Your spayed female won’t go into heat.
4. Your male dog won’t want to roam away from home.
5. Your neutered male will be much better behaved.
6. Spaying or neutering will NOT make your pet fat.
7. It is highly cost-effective.
8. Spaying and neutering your pet is good for the community.
9. Your pet doesn’t need to have a litter for your children to learn about the miracle
10. Spaying and neutering helps fight pet over-population.
Finally, we’d like to address those that believe that letting their pets have babies is OK because they can find homes for all of them: for every puppy or kitten you place, there is another in a shelter that will probably be euthanized because they cannot find a home. We encourage people to have their pets fixed and to adopt through a bonafide shelter/rescue group.